Tuesday, October 21, 2008

PIQ......even more pictures

A fairy sitting in a tree.......on a beautiful moon lit night........beautiful.
Close up of the fairy.....look at that quilting.
Deer's in a high mountain meadow with the trees turning in the fall.
This is the most unusual quilt I think I've ever seen at Pacific International.
Fabric turned into art.
A mountain scene.....look a that pile of leaves.
Close up of the leaves.....they are 3D.
A zebra......I like the way its done.
Close up of the zebra.
And here is the tiger in the jungle.
Pink and black and white......very interesting combination.
I'll bet this was paper pieced.
White birch trees.....with red and orange leaves.
I love pictures of old barns.
This fence is so cool......it looks so real.
Another close up of the barn.
An ABC quilt......beautiful.

No comments: