Sunday, October 05, 2008

Fabric Lovers Garage Sale

I visited Judy's garage sale yesterday......I didn't go first thing in the morning.....I went after lunch. There was lots of fabric and other stuff to see. She's really been busy going through her stash and getting rid of stuff she's not going to use any more. It rained on Friday night and was a cool and windy day but it was warm in Judys garage.
Fabric was rolled up with the amount of yardage on it and the price.
Tables were full of stuff......baskets and look at these stuffed cats......cool.
She even had scraps......stuff a bag for $2.00......I really didn't need any more scraps.
I found a couple of rolls of fabric I couldn't live without.......and I bought a purse. A cool purse made with quilting fabric. I'll have to take a picture of it and show you all.

No comments: