Tuesday, October 28, 2008

One Week To Go To A New President.....VOTE !!!!!

I was in Old Tyme Pastries over a week ago and what did I see but cookies with Obama's face on them and cookies with McCain's face on them. So I bought a couple to show the guys at work. I really like this cookie.......good likeness......good cookie. Hopefully the next President of the United States.Here is McCain's cookie.......looks OK.....it tasted good.
I really don't care who you vote for.....just make sure you vote......I have voted in every election since I was old enought to vote.....and as I say....if you don't vote you can't complain about who's in office.....and heavens knows I've been doing a lot of complaining the last eight years. I voted a couple of weeks ago after I received my mail in ballott.......so I can't wait till November 4th to see who's going to be voted into office.

No comments: