Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Back to pictures of PIQ

Here is a quilt of a lady with her quilt on her lap. Very nice quilt and the quilt is 3D.This has to be the longest quilt I've ever seen.......you'd have to have a very long blank wall to hang this on. I couldn't get the whole quilt in my picture.....there is more on the right side.
Koi fish in a pond......beautiful.
A close up of one of the fish and the quilting.
Children playing on the beach in the sand.
Look how the quilter made the faces and the beautiful quilting.
Colorful dogs......very cool.
A nice place to sit and have a cup of tea.
A close up of the table and chair and the cups and goodies on the table.
Enjoy.....enjoy.....I still have more pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the dog quilt. The colors and expressions of the dogs are amazing.