Thursday, July 31, 2008

Another UFO Finished !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picked up my Rectangle Pizaaz On Point....... from Shirley H. who machine quilted it for me....I wanted leaves quilted on it and my did Shirley do a beautiful job of quilting leaves. The quilting is kind of hard to see on this picture......the quilt is kind of bright and busy.

You can see the quilting much better in this picture.
Here's the green corner.....the quilting is done in green thread but you can kind of see it on this picture.
Now to find the green fabric....its somewhere here in a bag with the leftover fabric. Then I can sew on the binding and really have this quilt finished.....YEA!!! I made this top in a workshop in April.....I think and now its done....except for the binding.....and how many UFO have I started since then???? Way too many to think about......off to sew.

No comments: