Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy 4th Of July !!!!!

A holiday and day off and I wake up this morning the same time as if my alarm was set.....go figure. I was able to go back to sleep.....because what is a day off if you can't sleep in.....I need to get up and go take a shower and start sewing on my mystery quilt. Yes.....I am posting this morning from my bed......I love my lap top...I go get it.....sign onto the internet and read the morning's news while sitting here in bed.

Have a fun and safe holiday. I will be going over to Scott's and Natalie's for a bbq at 4:00.....she thinks her mother can't be alone on the holiday.......but I don't care and would sew all day if I could, but it will be nice to see them and his mom and dad will be there too and maybe by then I'll need a break from sewing.

No comments: