Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Large Crowd

Last night there was a large crowd at the Tuesday night sew. At least four people were sewing on their machines.......two of us were cutting out 2 1/2 strips for the workshop on Saturday....the rest of the people were hand sewing.

Can you believe that one quilter is making Christmas presents ???? Wow.....I never even think about Christmas this time of year. Love this apron pattern.....and she's using scraps....not having to buy fabric.....I'm impressed!!
This is a kit from California Quilt Makers to made a baby quilt.....the pattern is call Posh Tot.....love the fabric and I don't think it will take long to sew up. I plan of quilting it myself on my home sewing machine. Next time you are in Turlock make sure and go into California Quilt Makers and check out their cool kits for beautiful quilts.
I bought these batiks at Quilters Cabin big sale last week......I plan on making a lap sized Posh Tot out of these fabrics.
I'm still working on my Mystery quilt and just need to sew up way too many four patches to half square triangle pieces on each side of the four patch......a whole lot of sewing.....when I finish sewing the four patches I will be done with June.....I have all the cutting done for July so I should get everything done before the August and last instructions come out.

No comments: