Saturday, July 05, 2008

A Good Time Had By All

Another 4th of July has come and gone.........I started the day sewing. I wanted to make Natalie a pillow for her couch. I picked up a pillow form and then found this beautiful fabric. Don't you just love it. I had to buy two yards!

Here is the finished product.......on Natalie's couch. She loves it and now wants another......took less than an hour to sew. I don't know if I want to part with any more of this fabric.
Lots of good food to eat at Scott's and Natalie's........I brought this dip.....cream cheese covered with salsa......got to help out the dairymen and buy cream cheese.
Later......way after it was dark we had a few fireworks.....fun.






















Got home real late.....for me and am just getting up and around this morning.......I did get some sewing done on my mystery quilt.......did way too much pressing and now need to un-sew some of the flying geese because I can't sew in a straight line. Lots more sewing to do today.....off to sew.

No comments: