Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tuesday Night Part 2

Carol is still working on her snowman blocks and here is her latest.....she really knows how to pick the right fabric.Dotti took a class at Cloth and Quilt with her scholarship and made this beautiful quilt top. She used the new Moda cake plate 10 inch squares with jelly rolls.....what a good idea...she said it sewed up fast and she learned lots during this calss.
Betsy showed us fabric she bought for a new quilt. Beautiful....its going to be a wedding present for her grandson. Lucky couple.
Betsy was sewing the binding on this lap quilt for her son. I really like the fabric she used.
Here is a close up of the fabric she used.
Tonight is the membership meeting for my Oakdale quilt guild. I am teaching the Converence quilt on Saturday for the monthly workshop. It will be fun....I love making the Converence quilt as you can get the whole top done in less than I day.

No comments: