Saturday, June 07, 2008

First Saturday Post !!!

Having a laptop at home is going to be great for my blog.....I'll be able to up date on the weekends and I think you my readers will enjoy the new posts.

I had to go to Quilters Cabin in Oakdale to get the new step for June on the mystery quilt. I still have not finished May, all the cutting is done but I still need to do the sewing.
I love to go visit Oakdale......
Here is a shot inside the shop of all the batiks that Marie carries in the shop......she has more batiks than any other quilt store around....and as you all know I love to buy batiks.
More fabric that I enjoyed looking at and was trying to refrain from buying. It didn't work and I came home with a couple pieces of fabric and one new book.
Tomorrow i will post pictures of my purchases from Quilters Cabin and a find at a garage sale that I stopped at on the way home.

No comments: