Monday, June 16, 2008

Saturday's Class

On Saturday I taught 3 members of my Oakdale guild how to make a Convergence Quilt. It was Shirley's second class and she finished her quilt. I used Christmas fabric that I'd bought long ago to make a Christmas wall hanging.Here's Cora's fabric....love the blue and green.
Betty is using red, white and blue fabric to make her quilt.
This is my fabric.....all laid out so I won't mess it up when I sew it together.
Here is my center all sewn together and me trying to decide on borders.
Shirley finished her Convergence.......she's going to use it for a table topper.
Inez stopped by to show us her latest finished project......2 1/2 inch strips....the green background makes pinwheels. We want her to teach it to the guild next month. She's trying to use up her Christmas prints.
That's gold fairy dust fabric for the stopper.......Inez sz she loves using it in small amounts. Inez quilted this quilt.
It was a fun day of sewing on Saturday and fun teaching a new quilt to my friends.

No comments: