Saturday, June 28, 2008

Show and Tell from Thursday Night

I took a few pictures of show and tell last Thursday night.....and some of them are not very clear. The quilt below was make by Ginny my fellow VP and its a wedding present. Beautiful quilt......my kind of quilt made with batiks.

President Janet made this small wall hanging..........very nice.

Snow showed us this beautifull quilt she made after the Rectangle Pizzazz class with Judy Sisneros....a really beautiful version of the quilt.
Snow also made this wall hanging......look at all that quilting.....Snow has a quilting machine and she's very good with it.
This is a row by row quilt......very different and beautiful.
I still need to down load the pictures from yesterday's class........I took lots of pictures......it was a real good class....as usual I learned a lot about Norah's method for paper piecing. I can't wait to get this quilt done!!

No comments: