Sunday, June 08, 2008

Look What I Got........

Books were 25 percent off at Quilters Cabin yesterday and I've been wanting Melinda Bula's first book since it came out. Love the way she creates the beautiful flower quilts. This is a good book with good instructions on how to make garden quilts.,Look at the beautiful fabric I just couldn't resist buying.....it called to me. I found the flowered piece first and then the blue to go with it. Don't know yet what I'm going to make with it....but it will be beautiful.
On the way home I saw signs in Escalon for a garage sale......found two of them still open. You'll never guess how much I paid for this small ironing board.......$1.00 and it has a place on the back to set your iron down flat.....so cool. I love garage sales.
Still loving my new laptop.......bought Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 yesterday....now I have to buy a book that will help me lean how to use it.

No comments: