Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Retreat.....final pictures

At our retreat we help each other......give advise......and are happy to see one of us finish a project. This picture is of Pat helping Diana.
The view from my sewing machine......everyone looks very busy.
I worked on my scrambled eggs quilt after I finished all I wanted to do on bellla bella......here is the first block all put together.
This is my sewing space...working on the scrambled egg blocks.
We made many trips to the pharmacy and down to Sonora to Bearly Quilting.....on the last trip Diana bought this fabric to make another nine path pizzazz ........it's really going to be another beautiful quilt.......can't wait to see it all done.

Well that's all the pictures from the 2008 retreat.....our last year at the house we've been using for three years. The lady who owns it.....and yes she is a quilter......has put the house up for sale........and is not renting it out next year so she can show it to buyers.......boo hoo. But we have found another house to go to and it should work out well.

1 comment:

Dianah said...

I can't wait to see your scrambled eggs finished. Is it hard?