Saturday, September 20, 2008

Look What I Won !!!!

A box arrived at my house the other day and look at what was inside.....four patterns and lots and lots of fabric. Why you may ask did I receive this wonderful package? Because I commented on a blog and in doing so entered a contest.........about what I did this summer and I talked about the first quilt retreat that I attended this summer. The blog is QuiltersBuzz and I've been reading this blog for a long time. If you want to check out QuiltersBuzz the link is here.

Gina Halladay runs the QuiltersBuzz blog and she owns a quilt shop and designs patterns and the blog talks about new fabric, patterns and what's going on in the quilting world. The latest entry on the blog today is about new Moda products that will be out this January and she is having a new contest to win Moda stuff....be sure and check it out.

These patterns are quilt and can be made in an afternoon or two.....can't waite to try them.

Look at all the wonderful fabric that was inside the box......I love bright fabric and all these pieces of fabric are just what I like to sew with.
Lots of FQ's and one piece is at least two yards!
I am one lucky quilter........you can be too.....go check out QuiltersBuzz.

No comments: