Wednesday, September 10, 2008

On Retreat Up In Twain Hart

I'm on my second quilting retreat in three weeks.......what fun! Back at Brown Bear Lodge where we've been renting a house for the last 3 years. We stopped at every quilt store on the way up today and really helped the slow ecomony. We quilters know how to spend money.
Here is the full room.....with the pool table covered with a special top and we use it for a large cutting table. We brought up tables and rearrange the room.
See my machine below....with my bella bella project all ready to sew.
The table that we use for ironing.
Here is Julie reading magazines and resting on the deck out front.
Pat working in the kitchen.....we won't go hungry....lots of goodies to eat and keep us fueled to sew.
The first person sewing.......Pat hard at work.
We had a wonderful dinner and some people have gone to bed. Only a few people sewing right now at 9:30 at night. I'm done for the night and will be going to bed soon.

No comments: