Tuesday, September 30, 2008

More Scraps and Show and Tell

I have a couple more scrap quilts to show you from the program from Marie Strait. Beautiful quilts.
Love the different blues in this quilt.
There are more blue fabrics in this quilt......very cool.
Now show and tell from the September meeting......this is a beautiful X block ruler quilt.
Love this quilt.....but it looks hard to piece and figure out how to get all the fabrics in the right place.
Barbara's jacket is finished from Judy's class.......I still need to work on mine.
Ginny and a beautiful flowered lap quilt.
Lily made this wonderful mountain themed quilt.
Lily also made this boo wall handing......she has both quilts as kits in her shop Lily Pad in Oakdale.
This is a cool BQ.
Della finished her vest from Judy's class......I love the way it turned out.
Pegi who loves to do needle felting.....made this jack o lantern......love his smile.
A beautiful green quilt.
I visited my ear Dr. today and I am released and healing well......yea!

1 comment:

Dianah said...

WOW!!! You had some great show and tell too! I have hit one quilt shop and I am hoping to stop at Quilt in a Day on the way home. Have fun tonight!

dy