Friday, August 22, 2008

Mystery Quilt Is DONE !!!!!

I worked for two days up at the retreat and finished this quilt on Wednesday night. What alot of sewing......I have never made this completed of sashing on a quilt.....ever! Here it is hanging up at the cabin up on the second floor railing.

Here you can see the whole quilt.......I'm glad it's done and I think I'm tired of looking at this fabric and the colors. On the way home today I dropped it off at Quilters Cabin where it will be hanging with all the other mystery quilts......people can go in and vote on their favorite quilt.
This is a quilt that Marie was sewing on during the retreat......made with one of the xmas Moda fabric lines. Love the colors and the way it really doesn't look like most xmas fabric.
Deloras made this beautiful circle quilt......love the bright colors!

I've got more pictures to post and more to tell about our wonderful week in the mountains.....sewing and eating way too much. I've got to go unpack.

No comments: