Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Floor Was Covered In Quilts

On Tuesday night when we meet at the library to sew.......... in the library park in back of the library the city of Manteca holds it Farmers Market. Sometimes we wonder out to buy produce and other stuff. I like the flavored almonds....yum.

Betsy brought her mystery quilt from last months workshop.....I love the way she used scraps in the border. Betsy used two rolls of jelly rolls to make this quilt.
Lue-Anne is busy cutting out strips to make another quilt......she using lots of purple and told me that she picked up a jelly roll on ebay for $1.50......good buy.
Liz is busy working on a back for her bright quilt that I've shown before on this blog. I really love this fabric......very nice.
Look at what Sandy has been sewing on.....her Bella Bella......wow!! I really need to get sewing on mine and will take it next week when I will be attending a quilting retreat.
Here is a close up of Sandy's quilt.
I finally finished sewing the borders on my quilt from last month's workshop that Inez gave us at my Oakdale guild. All done and I even have purchased the backing.....it will be going to get quilted soon.
I really like the yellow big border......I bought the jelly roll at Cloth and Quilt and went back to see if they had any more fabric on the bolt. They only had a white color and this yellow......I chose yellow. Really like the way it makes the black pop.

No comments: