Wednesday, August 06, 2008

More Tops Finished

Last night at the tuesday sew more members brought their finished tops from the mystery class. Below is Carol's top......it's smaller then the rest....square because she's going to use it as a table topper. Love the controlled scrappy in the blue and yellow colors.

New member Jennifer made this purple and green controlled scrappy top. Love purple and green together a beautiful top.
Dianah used a moda xmas line to make her mystery quilt......this is one of those xmas prints that does not scream xmas. Love the soft colors and the way its turning out.
Last but not least.....my blocks....I arranged them on the library floor so I could see if I liked this arrangement......I plan on sewing the blocks together tonight and I stopped and got the fabric for the stopper border and final border tonight.
Love...love....love making these 2 1/2 inch strip quilts....the sew together so fast. Off to sew these blocks together and maybe add the borders.

1 comment:

Dianah said...

WOW! They all look so great and so different. I can't wait to see them all quilted and done.

Dy