Friday, August 22, 2008

More From the Retreat

The final pictures from the retreat......below is Jan....busy sewing on a cabin quilt she's making for her daughter. She was busy all retreat either sewing on the quilt or quilting her Bella Bella quilt.

This is a picture of Marie busy sewing and Delores taking to her.
This picture is for Rena and Debi.......I did work on my scrambled eggs quilt and now that I look at this picture......the four patch on the top block below is sewn wrong.....more unsewing to do!!!!!
I finished the two wedges on my Bella Bella that I started on and managed to sew two more.....I have to work on this project.....lots more to get done.
Close up of two of the wedges sewn together......I matched the points.......wow.
This is my last project on the retreat.......a second Posh Tot.......cut out and finished this morning...this is the lap size and is made from batiks.....love the colors and the way it went together.
Close up of the Posh Tot lap quilt. It didn't take more then two hours to make this quilt.
Now I need to unpack and get everything out of my car.....I hate the unpacking part of going away. At least I have two days before I have to go back to work.

No comments: