Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Meet The Teachers

Monday night was meet the teachers at Cloth and Quilt in Turlock. I love to attend as it gives you a chance to see what classes are being held the next four months and talk to the teachers. I took some pictures.....of course. The quilt below is a strip quilt as they have a strip club.

Here is another quilt from the strip club. I really like the way the colored strips weave in and out and make a neat pattern.
I love the color red......so this strip quilt is right up my alley......love red and black together.
Here is two samples from Rose's paper piecing class. She comes up with new patterns every time I see her at meet the teachers....she teaches one paper piecing class a month and makes her patterns fit the time of year.
More pictures tomorrow.....I could not get them all downloaded last night....the internet was running slow.

No comments: