Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The Long Weekend Is Over

It was a long and hot weekend. But each day got a little cooler. Yesterday it was under or right at 100. I went to Oakdale on Saturday to Cabin Quilters.....if you like batiks be sure to get in there this month (September) as they are 30% off. I purchased a couple of yards that I fell in love with and got other yardage also.

Yesterday I needed gas so I headed to Modesto....filled up and then went over to Joan's to the Labor Day Sale. The notion wall was 50% off......love to shop the notion wall....picked up some notions I didn't know I needed. I also pick up the fabric for the project below. I sewed on it all day yesterday and will finish it this week. Can you guess what it's going to be?

Here is a close up of the fabric and stitching.
I need to start getting my projects together for our annual quilting retreat. We leave a week from tomorrow !! Yea !!

1 comment:

Dianah said...

Liz it looks cool. I am guessing it is currently a UFO and will be a jacket.

Dianah