Friday, September 07, 2007

Short Week

Wow....where did the week go? With it beginning with a holiday, Tuesday seemed like Monday and so on and before you know it.....Friday is here!

No pictures today...just a short post. Playing Bunco tonight with Teresa's group....I'm a sub. It's been ages since I've played Bunco so it should be fun....maybe I'll win and have some extra money for the quilt show tomorrow.

What quilt show you say? Elk Grove is having a quilt show and a couple of friends and I are going. I will take my camera so pictures on Monday. Then later in the afternoon I'm helping friends with a retirement party. Get to work in the kitchen and make sure everyone has plenty of food and drinks. It's going to be in friend Rena's back yard. So it sounds like I'm having a busy weekend....have a good one yourself.

No comments: