Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Another One Bites The Dust

Lue-Anne brought this beautiful blue quilt that she is finishing for an Aunt who started it many years ago. She is a beginner who is growing as a quilter.


I sewed the back together last night at the Tuesday night sewing group for Scrappier then Scrappy. The borders are done and I took this picture last night. Its very bright! Now to get it to Debi and she will machine quilt it for me. I'm taking a mystery class from her on Oct. 7th so Scrappy is ready to go. You finish one and start another. I was busy cutting out 4 1/2 inch red squares for Debi's class last night.

Manteca Quilters membership meeting is Thursday night and as usual I still have not sewn up my block to the month. I have it all cut just need to sew it together. Dianah was in charge of the block of the month for September and she choose a Christmas fabric design....maybe I'll win and have another UFO to add to my stack.

No comments: