Friday, August 31, 2007

Labor Day Weekend

Its Friday before the long Labor Day Weekend......yea! I just hope the weather decides to cool off. Its been way too hot. Today I have some pictures from last weeks show and tell from the Manteca membership meeting. I LOVE the quilt below.....and have bought the book so I can make one of my own.....this is Jan's quilt and she did a good job...love those colors....it just seems to glow.

The quilt below was made by marking a line in the middle of the batting and placing a strip and then doing a sew and flip....so you quilt the top as you sew. Was a beautiful quilt.
Here is Lynn's quilt made out of batiks.....love the look of batiks. Love this quilt.
More show and tell in the photo section of the Manteca Quilters web site.....check it out. I hope to get some sewing done this weekend.....with the fan blowing on me to be sure. Have a good weekend and stay cool.

No comments: