Monday, September 17, 2007

Bear Cabin Quilters 2007 Retreat

Back to work today after returning from Twain Harte yesterday......next year I am taking off on Monday to recover from the retreat. I did not want to get out of my bed this morning......and there is way too much work to do today....no time for fun.

Here is a picture of the view I had from my sewing machine.....cool ....I hardly looked up to enjoy it. Lots of projects completed.
Here is Jan busy sewing..... who I sat next to.....see the pool table in front of our table.... with hard top on it so you can play ping pong.....we used it as a large cutting area.
In this picture people are busy sewing and cutting.....the ironing area is to the left of the camera.
Eating lunch outside......the weather was a bit warm......even at night I didn't use my quilts....only used a sheet to sleep under.
Finally finished these blocks......got them sewen together and a black stopper border attached....now to sew the outer border.
Carol's mumbo gumbo layed out so she could begin sewing it together.
More tomorrow......lots more pictures and even more pictures of the Sonora Quilt Show.

1 comment:

Dianah said...

Finally!!! I have been checking since noon for pictures. How many of you went? Carlo's Mumbo Gumbo is stunning! I can't wait to see it in real life. And your Scrappier Than Scrappy is so fun! Now I need to get mine quilted. Can you get me a copy of Mumbo Gumbo?