Thursday, April 05, 2007

This and That

I'm way behind on posting pictures from my Tuesday night sewing group......this is the April block of the month and it's done......I almost NEVER get the block of the month done early and am busy sewing the night before our membership meeting. The light 's not too good in this picture...just a circle appliqued over a half square triangle block. Looks good...maybe I'll win and have another quilt to make....that's all I need another UFO.This is the quilt Bob is making.....from the BQ pattern. He used different orange fabric for each block and used the library floor to check his lay out. Of course all the quilters there that night gave him lots of advise on how to lay it out.
I need to get ready for a class I'm taking this next week (April 11 and 18) a week night class in Stockton at the Quilters Quarters quilt shop. Its called Thread Painting & Machine Applique and is taught by a member from the Manteca Guild.....Sandra Mollon. We are using Debra Thompson pattern's....I'm going to make the Springtime Pansies. Should be fun as 3 friends from Manteca are taking the class with me. I need to check out the fabric in my stash and see if I need to go shopping for more fabric......without even looking I know I'll need something new.

No comments: