Friday, April 06, 2007

Happy Easter

Today is Good Friday....so that means that Easter will be on Sunday. The weather here has been very warm....even for California in April. Was over 80 yesterday and going to just as hot today. I'm planing on getting some sewing done tonight on my X block quilt. The beautiful quilt below is Candy is Dandy...a class I'm taking on the 21 at the Turlock quilt shop. I really need to start going through my FQ's because I need to cut lots and lots of light and med fabric into strips for class. Plus I want to make the quilt larger then it is so I'll need even more strips. A good way to get rid of FQ's that are just sitting in my stash.

Everyone have a wonderful Easter. I'm going to my niece Andria's house for brunch.... get to see her two little rug rats hunt for Easter eggs...should be fun.

No comments: