Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Blocks all done for Candy is Dandy

I can't believe I finished all the blocks for Candy is Dandy class I took just last Saturday. I have set a new record for finishing a quilt.....its not sewn together but the blocks are done! Last night at the Tuesday night sewers group I laid it out on the floor and then stacked the rows together. Now I can sew it all together. I added a row of the dark fabric blocks on each side to make it wider. Those are Bob's feet you see in the top of the picture. We had a large group at our Tuesday night group. Sue and Peg came and Sue announced that she's not moving back east but staying put in California......I'm so happy to hear Sue's news.

Caribbean Courtyard is quilted!! I cut the binding last night and will also attach a hanging sleeve so it can be hung at the Oakdale quilt show in June. Debi quilted it for me and she completed it so fast. I gave it to her on Saturday....she quilted it on Sunday and gave it back to me on Monday night.

No comments: