Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A Week Late.....

I took these pictures a week ago at our Tuesday night group. Joan was laying out her French flower blocks....queen size.....a whole lot of beautiful blocks. Yes...this is the same quilt I won...only much larger.

Here is a close up of some of the blocks.
Dianah was working on this quilt......really like the black print fabric she used and the printed panels of quilting ladies.
Here is a close up of Dainah's quilt...she got it all sewed together last Tuesday...the floor is the perfect place to lay out a quilt.
I did not get any sewing done this weekend.....too hot....I'm not in the mood. A week from Saturday I have my mystery quilt class with Debi so I have to get my fabric cut in strips....maybe tonight. The weather is cooler today....it's only suppose to reach 90 today.

No comments: