Friday, July 27, 2007

Another Week ending.....

I did not win the block of the month....boo! But I did win a door prize....my luck is improving.

Last night at the membership meeting Rami Kim gave us a wonderful program. We were able to see and feel her wonderful art-to-wear. I didn't take too many pictures and some that I took did not turn out too well. Below is Rami showing us one of her original quilts of cats.


This picture shows the workshop she is giving on Saturday. It will focus on folded flowers. I am not taking this workshop as I have way too many UFO's and plan on sewing at home on Saturday to try and get some projects done.
I got a few pictures of show and tell. Here is Jan Ayers beautiful red quilt from the workshop we did this spring that Carolee taught. No my quilt is not done from that workshop....its in my UFO pile. Love this quilt.....love red.
Remember the class I took in Stockton.....Jan Truscott finished her flowers.....mine just needs the boarders sewn on and then I need to machine quilt it......some day. Jan's turned out beautiful.
I have no where to go this weekend.....well I have to go to the library to pick up a couple of books I requested....but other then that I'm planing on sewing all day Saturday. I must get something done! Finish some UFO's.....before I start more projects.

No comments: