Wednesday, May 09, 2007

What's Up With The Weather?

How hot was it yesterday? Way too hot!! At least 95 degrees. It was not weather to think about sleeping with a quilt on that's for sure. All the fans in my hours are on....I hope it will be cooler today.

The picture below is of the stitch to win for our next quilt show in 2008. I don't know how many quilt show's do the stitch to win....but you do some hand quilting on this quilt and receive a ticket to win it. Joan who made the opportunity quilt used her leftover fabric for this quilt. We all love using the library floor for laying out quilts and getting opinions from fellow quilters.
Liz's quilt is below.....she been working hard on her one eyed four patch....I really like the way its turning out. Liz just needs to sew a couple of more blocks and then figure out how to lay it out and she's be almost done.
Here is a picture of Carol's quilt for her mom for mother's day. A beautiful flower fabric with a white background....the perfect summer lap quilt.
The last picture is of my car. On Gerrie's blog Crazy For Fiber she posted that she had sent away for these bumper stickers and would send each person who wanted one a sticker. All I had to do was take a picture of the bumper sticker in a public place and send it back to her. So that's why I took this picture and lots of people will be seeing this sticker every day on the back of my car as I drive to and from work. The bumper sticker speaks for itself.

No comments: