Friday, May 18, 2007

This and That

What a busy week its been......I've been working on the Manteca Quilters web site....why? Because I volunteered to create one for the guild. I'm using a free web site hosting site and its really been easy to set one up. If you want to check it out its here.

Leave a comment and let me know what you think about it......now I'm still working on it...but I think I've made a good start.

Last Tuesday night sewing group was small but we all had a good time. Bob got his quilt back from being machine quilted by Herd of Turtles. I think that's a cool name for a machine quilting business. The picture below shows the quilting done in orange and in square lines.....I think it looks really good.

This second picture is from farther away. Now all Bob needs to do is bind this quilt and its done. Good job Bob!
I used part of the time Tuesday night to layer Candy is Dandy so now its ready for me to machine quilt it using my walking foot and my home sewing machine.....I hope it turns out OK. Have a good weekend.....I'm going to be helping Teresa with a garage sale on Saturday and then on Sunday I will be working the Oakdale Quilting Guild booth at the chocolate festival. Come by and see me if you plan on going. I hope I'll have time to sew another fabric bowl this weekend as the one I made last week was fun and I'm itching to make another.

No comments: