Friday, May 11, 2007

Another Happy Friday

Well it's another happy friday.......last night I attended the membership meeting for my Oakdale quilt group. We are busy getting ready for our quilt show in June.....June 16 and 17 are the dates to mark on your calendar. I hope everyone who reads this blog and lives in the area will plan on attending. I heard the list of vendors for the show and the shopping will be fun.

Here are some pictures of the show and tell from last night. I really like the quilt below.....who doesn't like purple and gold. A beautiful quilt.

The quilt was made from the pattern take five.....you take five fabrics, five hours and you have a quilt. Made for a granddaughter....very bright....I love it.
Another purple quilt....very simple pattern.
I want to wish every mother who reads this blog a Happy Mothers Day. I will be with my family on Mothers Day and we will have lunch over my mom's. I'm going to help Rena paint her bedroom and hallway on Saturday.......I'll be getting lots of paint on me. I hope to get some sewing done...maybe tonight. Oh.....Happy Birthday Scott.....my son in law to be has a birthday on Mothers Day.

No comments: