Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Modesto Quilt Show

I did take lots of pictures on Saturday at the show. After listening to Freddy talk and looking at all the vendors, I looked at all the beautiful quilts that hung at the show. I only took pictures of the quilts that interested me. The quilt below is a simple quilt done in half square triangles, one half dark fabric and the other off white. A simple quilt but I really like the look. The second picture is of a large leaf quilt. I really like this quilt. Different.
This wall hanging didn't come out too well in the picture. Its rocks and things your would find at the bottom of the ocean. I loved looking at this quilt close up.
Who doesn't like orange pumpkins, this is a close up of the bottom part of the quilt. This quilt was quite large.

No comments: