Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Freddy part 2

I really took lots of pictures this weekend so I could share them with all of you. Freddy gave a good talk at the quilt show and you really see color in a different way when you study her quilts. She did not begin quilting till she was 60 years old and has made over 500 quilts. Freddy has never quilted a quilt and send them all out to be machine quilted. I really like the quilt below. Lots of beautiful color.

I can't remember what the subject of the quilt below was.....more dots and of course lots of color.
This is Freddy's take on a wedding ring quilt. This quilt look much easier to made then the usual wedding ring quilt and much more color.
Tomorrow I will have pictures from the quilt show......I did take some of quilts that I liked. So stay tuned.....there's lots more pictures.

No comments: