Friday, June 01, 2007

Where The Buffalo Roam......

Where do the buffalo roam......why in Escalon. There is a whole group of buffalo who live just down the road from where I live. I stopped the other day pulled up next to the fence and took these pictures out of the window of my car.
The first buffalo didn't like me being that close and stood up but didn't move.....the other buffalo couldn't care less and didn't move.
The are about five Buffalo in the pen and every spring a baby Buffalo is born and I get to watch it grown up as I drive by each morning and night. I feel sorry for them cooped up in a pen that is not that large but at least they have some grass to eat and I see people stopping and taking pictures all the time.

Have a good weekend.....no real plans.....just try and get some sewing done as I didn't really do much last weekend.

No comments: