Thursday, June 14, 2007

Oakdale Quilters Quilt Show

June 16th and 17th is the 5th Annual Oakdlae Quilters Guild Quilt Show in Oakdale at the Gene Bianchi Community Center located at 110 South Second Avenue. Admission is $6.00 for adults. lunch, drinks and snacks available on site.

Featuring.....Quilts, quilts and more quilts, wearable arts, vendor booths, door prizes and viewer's choice award of $100.00.

Hours are Saturday 10 am to 5 pm, Sunday 10 am to 4 pm. Please come by and check out this wonderful quilt show.

I will be taking a vacation day tomorrow to help set up the quilt show....so I won't be posting. I will take lots of pictures and will be posting them all next week. My challenge quilt is almost done and everyone will see it tonight at our membership meeting.

Have a good weekend....I hope it gets cooler...yesterday was over 100 degrees.


No comments: