Thursday, September 28, 2006

Quilting Retreat part 2





Here are two project that I finished at the retreat. The picture below, the large quilt at the back is a workshop I took last year and all I had to do was sew on the final boarder, now its all done and can be machine quilted. The table runner in the front is the pattern that you quilt as you sew and is made with christmas fabric, all I have to do now is sew on the binding and it is done....yea!

The picture on the top is my three convergence quilts done. From the back on the left is my pine tree convergence called sunset, the quilt on the right is tequila sunrise and the one up front is my halloween punkin quilt. Now to get them quilted. I will do the small quilts and have my friend D quilt the large one.

The pictures were taken outside on the deck. I did not spend enough time out on the deck as I was inside sewing. Maybe next year some of us will sew outside on the deck.....there is a electric outlet on the wall outside.

No comments: