Friday, September 15, 2006

It's Friday!

Where did the week go? Seem like Monday was only here yesterday. Looking forward to tomorrow as I'm heading up to Sonora for the quilt show. I haven't been to a quilt show for a few months so I'm really looking forward to this one. They have lots of quilts and wearables.....and of course the real reason we all go to quilt shows......VENDORS!!! Oh I just remembered.....they have a wonderful shop where they sell stuff make made by the quilt guild members. Better hit the ATM.

I plan on taking lots of pictures with my new camera.....so stop back on Monday. The rest of the weekend will be spent going through my many UFO's and deciding what to take to the quilting retreat to work on and finish.....I hope to get lots done. A couple of the gals going want me to teach them the convergence quilt as they were unable to take the class I taught.....so that should be fun.

The weather here has turned cooler......fall is in the air.....or should I say as much fall as we get here in central California. The almond farmers are busy harvesting, walnuts will be next and I've allready seen the corn choppers at work (making silage for the dairies to feed the cows in the winter). I wore a tee shirt to work this morning as a tank top seemed to cool. Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Shelina said...

Hope you have a good time at the show. Buy something for me! Sigh. A quilt show and great weather too.