Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Sonora Quilt Show part 2

Here are a couple more quilts that I took pictures of in Sonora. I like the way the quilter used these cool pictures of motorcycle gals. And I really like the converence quilt done with fabric that is african inspired. I love the way she used the fabric.

Today is my last day at work before my quilting retreat.....YEA!! I need to pack tonight and get ready to go in the morning. We can get into the cabin at noon......so we will be sewing in the afternoon.

I plan on taking lots of pictures with my new camera. I'm really happy with the way it took pictures at the quilt show so I sould return we lots of pictures of the gals sewing and their projects. I will try and post on Monday when I get back.....stay tuned.

1 comment:

Shelina said...

Thank you for sharing these pictures. I haven't seen quilts that look like that, and you are right, they are wonderful. I have a fairly new camera too - a digital, and we take pictures of anything and everything. And of course the more practice you get the better you get at getting the camera to do what you want it to.