Friday, September 01, 2006

State Fair and Long Weekend Ahead


















Last Sunday I attend the state fair in Sacramento. Watched the cows show for supreme grand champion and ate fair food (was good) and of course checked out the quilts. I took pictures of my favorite....it won a blue ribbon. This pattern was on a Piecemakers calander a few years back. Since I am a lover of crazy quilting and I do have the pattern, I really enjoyed seeing the quilt in person.

At the membership meeting last night I didn't win the BOM. But I picked up the new BOM so maybe I'll win next month. Enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:

Shelina said...

Oooh I have this pattern. I was so excited about seeing this quilt, that I just had to buy the calendar. This is the first pattern I have bought specifically for itself. Usually I get books or magazines. I so want to make this quilt, but there is such a steep learning curve for me, since I have to learn to do the ribbonwork, etc. Maybe one day ...