Sunday, November 23, 2008

Free Sew....more pictures

This picture was taken from the back of the large room we use.....I've been to quite a few free sews and we had the most people attending yesterday.I spent most of my time yesterday quilting this baby quilt......I used my walking foot and the attachment that comes with it......this is the posh tot quilt that I made months ago.....I'm quilting straight lines from one side to the other.....about 2 1/2 inches apart......it worked good using he walking foot.
Pat was working on a nine patch quilt.....beautiful fabric.
Here is the room early in the day.....people come and go.....work for awhile and then leave. We enjoyed a tasty lunch and snacked all day.
Dianah pined up her outfit for Laney after she sewed on the ruffle on the pants.
Rosemarie was working on a quilt for her 5 year old grand daughter......a very nicely done quilt.
A close up of the central panel.
Liz W worked on several projects......she sewed together this cup cake pin cushion. Looks good enough to eat.
Cathy came in later in the afternoon and layered this quilt so it would be ready to quilt. Its a kit from Lady Bug quilt store. Makes a nice fall throw.

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

That looks like a great place for a retreat! And some neat projects.