Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Oakdale Quilters Retreat

Last Friday I took the day off and headed up to Twain Harte to the Oakdale Quilters Retreat. The picture below shows the color in the mountains. Beautiful yellow and red trees.

Here is the cabin we stayed in.....lots of bedrooms and room to set up tables and sew!
Here is Cora and Barbara busy sewing. I was sitting with my back to them sewing and we all talked quite a bit back and forth.
Here is the whole group.....on the table in the foreground is my jelly roll quilt finished and folded up.
Nance and Lucile were working on the mystery quilt that they and Stacye worked on for the weekend....tomorrow I'll post a picture of Lucile's blocks....its a cool quilt. I spent the weekend working on UFO's and making pillowcases.
Maya worked on her applique project.
Lunch on Saturday on the deck......the weather was wonderful and it was nice to eat outside.

No comments: