Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Making A Bear....and more pictures

The Bear class was fun.....Lue-Anne brought a baby quilt she finished....she used the X block ruler to make it. I love the colors.....and its not all blue!

Here are the bear parts I was stuffing last night....my bear head fell out of my bag and so I couldn't stuff it....I will work on it at home before next weeks class.
Here is Sharon's bear.....cool fabric.
Barbara's bear is made with cool fabric too.....a jungle bear.
Here is the sample for the class......a cool green bear that Sue has made.
More PIQ pictures.....Love this horse, the color the way its put together.
Red and black.....beautiful quilt.
Half dome.....
I love this block....moon over the mountain......I want to make a quilt like this.
This quilt uses real feathers......
Beautiful fish....looks like she's ready to spawn.
Boats in the harbor......
I still have lots more pictures. Check back tomorrow.

No comments: