Friday, August 03, 2007

In The Finished Pile

Finished Candy is Dandy last night......I got all the binding sewn on last night. Now I have to hand sew down the bottom of the hanging sleeve....and the quilt is done!! YEA!!! This quilt is sewn by me....machine quilted by me.....its all about me....doing everything on this quilt.

If you need more light on your sewing area......run down to Big Lots and buy this light. They have the floor lamp and table lamp on sale for $30.00. Its has light like a Ott lamp but doesn't cost as much and comes with an extra bulb......after I turned it on I could see all the dust that is on my machine.....works good. I got the floor lamp.
Tomorrow I'm taking a purse class from Dianah......can't wait. Here is the fabric I bought for the reversible purse. Sewing stuff......I can use this purse when I go to quilt shows....fun.
Then I got an extra set of fabric for another purse.......the colors are a little more purple then this picture shows. So maybe I'll sew two purses at once.
Have a good weekend.....I'm going to be sewing.....more projects to get done.

No comments: