Monday, August 13, 2007

Sandy Coelho Workshop

I really enjoyed Sandy Coelho's Workshop on Saturday. This is such a different technique from anything I've ever done. I know I'll be doing more pictures using this style.....it's such fun. Below is my sewing machine as I was stitching my project.

Below is a picture of Sandy Coelho and Shirley working on Shirley's project.
Here is Deborah's picture......it turned out beautiful.
Marie is working on her picture.....Sandy stayed at Marie's and Marie got a head start on her project the night before. She added horses to her picture.
The whole group working hard at the workshop.
Here is Sandy's latest piece....made the night before at Marie's house......it really turned out nice. Love the little girl in the red wagon and the chicken in her picture.....it shows what you can do using this technique.

My project is all finished......after I took it home all I had to do was sew on the binding.....its done and I forgot to take a picture for today....but I will do it tomorrow and post my finished piece.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Very Sweet:)Good Job!