Friday, August 17, 2007

MeMe Friday

Dianah tagged me for MeMe Friday. So here goes my list of 4 things about me.

4 Things you may not know about me:
1. I have a green thumb
2. I know how to process semen from Holstein bulls
3. I love to watch reality TV
4. I check out and visit the library each week

4 Jobs I have had:
1. Helping collect bull semen and processing it..(don’t ask)
2. Medical Billing
3. Key punch operator
4. Office worker for software company

4 Movies I could watch over and over:
1. Dune
2. Star Wars
3. Blade Runner
4. I Claudius

4 TV shows I watch:
1.
Big Brother
2. Hells Kitchen
3. America’s Next Top Model
4.
60 minutes

4 Hobbies
1. Quilting and sewing
2. Reading
3. Taking pictures with my digital camera
4.
Cooking

4 Places I have lived
1. Ripon. CA
2. Modesto, CA
3. Escalon, CA
4. I’ve only lived in three places

4 of my favorite foods
1. Liver and onions
2. watermelon
3. Rice pudding
4. BBQ chicken

4 Places I'd rather be
1.Big island Hawaii
2.Sierra Nevada mountains
3.Santa Cruz
4.Tahoe

4 Websites I have visited today
1.
Esty
2. Crooks and Liars
3. Dianahs Spot
4. Pink is the New Blog

No comments: