Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Meet The Teachers

Meet the teachers was fun on Monday night.....lots of cool classes to choose from. The picture below is examples from the Strip Club classes (removal of clothes not required). 2 1/2 inch strips for four different strip classes. Friday, Sept 21, Oct. 19, Nov. 16 and Dec. 21. 5:00 pm to 8:00 p.m. I don't know which class you make the quilts below....but I really like the black and red one.

The quilt in the next picture is called Heart and Home by Barb Foote. She designed it herself. I've taken classes from Barb before and she is a good teacher.
One Block Wonder is seen in the next two pictures. This is not a print fabric.....it is a fabric that you cut....think stack n wack.....and it comes out looking like the pictures. Very different.

Isn't frost bite cute.....Judi Boydston is the teacher and this wall hanging looks like it would be fun to make....and you could use it all winter long....not just for christmas.
Pam Howland's new class sample is below....sunshine and shade.
I'm not taking any of the classes seen above......I'm taking Debi's 4 1/2 inch Square Mystery. She heard me say how much I liked the red and black quilt in the first picture......she pointed to her mystery class so that's what I'm doing. Don't know what it will look like but I trust Debi and can't wait to see what it will turn out to be. Now I have to cut 63 4 1/2 inch red squares and I'll be ready for class on October 7.

No comments: